Rules of the Game:
- Each player starts as human and navigates the course looking for hidden checkpoints.
- Checkpoints are considered "ingredients to the antidote", player must find all ingredients without becoming a zombie in order to gain immunity and become a doctor.
- ZTag badge must be worn visibly over player's heart as a virtual health indicator. Covering badges is not allowed.
- ZTag is a non-contact sport. Care must be taken so players do not collide with each other or their surroundings.
Badge Color Code:
- Green Heartbeat: Human
- Yellow Heartbeat: Sick Human (will turn into zombie eventually unless healed)
- Solid Red: Active Zombie (will infect humans within 3ft)
- Red Blip: Stunned Zombie (temporarily unable to infect humans)
- White Heartbeat: Doctor (will heal sick player within 3ft)
- White Blip: Stunned Doctor (temporarily unable to heal)
- Blue Blip: Game Paused (player must find nearest ZStation to resume game)
When your badge is activated by a ZStation at the Merchandising Desk, your mission has begun and your role select button will be disabled to prevent cheating. After the mission is over, your badge will return to Free Play Mode.
Each day at Fan Nexus a new game will start in the morning for badges purchased that day. New games will also start Saturday at 11 am, 2 pm, and 5 pm. A new game will start Sunday at 11 am and 2 pm. YOU MUST BE PRESENT AT THE MERCHANDISING DESK AT THE START OF THE GAME TO GET YOUR ZTAG INITIALIZED FOR THE NEW GAME!